Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can’t wait to meet the little guy who has been kicking me

I remember the first time I felt that little flutter, it was my son kicking and I was able to feel it for the first time. Now, that little boy is really starting to kick and maybe even punch. I am constantly amazed by how much he is moving and that I can feel all of it. These days my entire belly moves when he kicks, which I just love. I also love to see Brad’s face when he sees my belly move like a bowl of jello. Sometimes when he kicks it looks like a ripple through water.

He is starting to kick a lot in the morning and then right before I go to bed. We seem to have the same sleep/awake pattern, which I hope is an indication of what I can expect when he is born…..but I won’t count on that!

No comments: