Monday, January 12, 2009

A Place to Call His Own....

As of this post, his room is now pretty much complete. This past weekend, we finalized the room color, bought the paint and painted his room. Of course, with Shasta being preggers, I was left painting alone. At least she put all the outlet covers back on once I was finished. Along with the painting, I changed the blinds and ceiling fan. I started at 9:00 and was totally finished by 6:00 that evening. Gotta say, it was a pretty fun Sunday.

On a side note....the color we ended up choosing was actually one of our least favorites in the beginning(for those following along it was the middle row left).


First I taped....


Then I rolled...


Next is trimming in....


TAA - DAA!!


The only thing left is the final touches.





1 comment:

Mike said...

I like the color, its blue like the sky in Vegas on a clear and sunny day.